An Active Knight

Relay for Life 2012

by Joshua | April 10, 2012

This Friday April, 13th starting at 5pm for Opening Ceremonies is Lynn’s Annual Relay for Life.  Relay is a huge part in my life because I love to volunteer and also I support friends and families who have suffered and or survived with cancer.

In the past I have been involved just by being a member of a team, but last year I had joined the committee being an accounting and registration chair.  This year I am involved with the Luminaria Ceremony on the Relay Committee.  This years theme is the Olympics.

Being the Luminaria position I took the task in helping sell Relay for Life shirts in the cafeteria and then during Relay set up the ceremony and give a speech.

So if you are supporting your Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, Spouse, Grandparents, Uncle or Aunt or any one else, please come to the Intramural field for Relay for Life!

Today from 4-7pm at Chili’s by the Town Center mall 10% of your bill will go to the American Cancer Society Lynn’s Relay for Life.

2 Comments

Car Rentals 4/12/12 1:34 am

In the past I have been involved just by being a member of a team, but last year I had joined the committee being an accounting and registration chair. This year I am involved with the Luminaria Ceremony on the Relay Committee. This years theme is the Olympics.

Kaget 4/21/12 5:26 pm

an exciting social activities, such as on our campus are also doing the same thing, help people who are unable to treat chronic diseases (like cancer) and provide moral support and to gather support from a variety among the upper classes. There are at least a hundred people who have been helped by the activities on our campus.