Keeping Score

The Buzzer Has Sounded

by Gene | April 19, 2010

Well, it has come to that time. It has come time for me to write my last blog and walk of this court as a champion. A champion of hard work, commitment, and memories.

I have thouroughly enjoyed my 3 years blogging about my experiences here at Lynn, which I will never forget. The marketing team has been nothing short of amazing to me. I will always remember them and be thankful to them for giving me this wonderful opportunity.

I have learned so much about myself in my 4 years at Lynn. I have grown as a person, and learned that there are many people in the world, who care about those around them and are not as selfish as our society makes them out to be, and I have met many of those people at Lynn.

I will always be thankful to the teachers and faculty who pushed me to become better in the classroom and in life, as well as our coaches who pushed me even harder and helped me realize my dream of becoming a basketball coach. They helped me in more ways then I can even begin to describe. Without them, I am a typical college student trying to find a regular 8-5 job.

But most importantly, I want to thank my family for supporting me all these years, nothing would be possible without them. I love you all.

So as I finish this blog, I hope I have positively impacted at least one person. And I hope that many high school students will have read this or will read this and realize what a special place Lynn is.

I will forever be a Fighting Knight.

Gene Prousnitzer

Categories: Lynn

1 Comment

Prof. Curtis 4/26/10 8:25 am

You da man, Gene. I know that you will enjoy tremendous success in the future!