Knight View

To Tampa We Go!!!

by Kelz | September 18, 2009

So the men’s soccer team is displaying some of the most scintillating football ever witnessed in college soccer. Today’s massacre of Nova was a clear message to all the people who doubted our potential in the aftermath of Jean Alexander and crew. Paulo, Gabe, Kyle and crew have given us value for the time we have spent at the few home games that have been played. Even Matt Prickett has produced man of the match performances off the bench; something that shows that this year’s team has more depth and is definitely scoring more goals.
My mission now is to go to University of Tampa for what will arguably be the best game of the season. Saturday August 3rd will be the true test for the Fighting Knights, and you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be there to watch and cheer every minute. I know Striker is definitely coming so we will try to rally up the numbers and get a bus to head up to Tampa. Trust me; if they play anything close to what they did today, it is going to be a sweet night in Tampa. Please contact me if you are interested in going.

Categories: Uncategorized

2 Comments

Stefano 9/26/09 9:56 am

Calvin, that is awesome. I have been reading the updates on the Athletics website and wished I could be at Lynn watching the games. Keep up the great work. ohhh.. and I wish I could also come to Tampa but I am not going to be in town.. again. I hope you get a great crew to go up and cheer for the Fighting Knights. Are you sure the game is on August 3rd?

njunjula 10/2/09 9:33 am

i was about to say the same thing..game is october 3rd…