Goodbye…

Its great to be back in Boca Raton. I missed Taryn Alexis Hamill and Armando Castillo¬†alot! You never know how much you miss someone until you’ve been away from them for such a long time. ¬†After spending a week at Inner Harbor in Baltimore at the ACUHO-I, Association of College and University Housing Officers International, conference I went to New York City where I was able to enjoy the fourth of July. While I was at ACUHO-I I attended numerous socials, presented at the annual business meeting, and networked with a variety of professionals. In New York I had the opportunity to see Wicked, see the NACURH Information Center at NYU, the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Ellis Island, and explore the Guggenheim Museum. The Guggenheim Museum was really fascinating because it was featuring Frank Loyd Wright’s architechture and I never knew that he designed Florida Southern College campus.

As a Lynn Alum, it has truly been a pleasure and wonderful experience being able to blog about my student life at Lynn University. I never anticipated nor did I know that I would be doing this when I applied to Lynn four years ago. I forever will remember my life as an undergraduate student because it was four of the best years in my life. If you are a prospective student, a community member, a guest, or just someone checking out my blog feel free to ask me questions or talk to me online. My email is jmcnamara22@gmail.com, my AIM is Jjmac022, my twitter is mcnamara22, and of course you can find me on facebook. I will continuously update you on my search for my future. I recently received a phone call from Grand Canyon University for a Assistant Resident Director position. Who knows what my future holds…it will undoubtably be somewhere where I feel its a “fit”.

Thank you Lynn University, Marketing and Communication Department, Jason Hughes, Debbie Stern, Anthony Bosio, Laura Vann, and Christina Mendoza for giving me the opportunity to talk about whatever I wanted to talk about and making this a memorable experience for me.

Final blog…I love Lynn University and will always be a fighting knight.

5 Responses to “Goodbye…”

1. Thanks for being part of the blog team and answering questions from students who want to know what life is like here. You all are the only ones who can really tell them. Good luck with your search, we all know you will do great things.

2. I wish you all the best, Joey. You have a great future ahead of you, I’m sure of that. Enjoy the journey!

3. Been a real thrill getting to know you and reading all about your work, enthusiasm, etc. on Knightlife. Looking forward, though, to bragging about knowing you in the months and years ahead! Go get ‘em!

4. You should be so proud of all you have accomplished so far and with the ability and determination like yours, I know you will go on to do great things! I look forward to hearing updates from you. All the best!

5. Can’t wait to include your first Class Note in Lynn Magazine when you’re ready to share some news about yourself as a Lynn grad.

I wish you the best of everything, Joey!