Off the Record

Your Chance to Win the #lynndebate Lottery!

by Tammy | September 17, 2012

With only 35 days away from the third and final presidential debate, the excitement on campus is palpable.

And yes, I know…I’ve been a student for 5 years and I KNOW many students don’t check their email.

However, if there was ever a time you should’ve checked your email. Today was definitely that day! If you did, you probably now know the answer to the question we’ve all been asking ourselves,

“How we can get a front row to the historical event that will be taking place on Oct. 22 in Lynn’s Keith C. and Elaine Johnson Wold Performing Arts Center?”

To register, you must sign in to my.lynn.edu, click on the 2012 Debate tab, and then click on “Student” in the left hand column and fill out your information on the electronic form. The form is located in the top right hand column. An official lottery drawing will take place on Sunday, Oct. 21, at noon in Perper Plaza to see which lucky students will get tickets. Lottery winners must be present to win.

An official lottery drawing will take place on Sunday, Oct. 21, at noon in Perper Plaza to see which lucky students will get tickets. Lottery winners must be present to win. Good Luck!

If you were having trouble figuring out how to register! I hope this screenshot I edited helps you

Categories: Uncategorized

1 Comment

International Trade Fairs 9/27/12 1:04 am

The information you provided is quite appreciable. It would certainly assist a lot of students to avail the benefit of this lottery. :D